Brilliant Business Travel Savings
When you're traveling for work, you want to stay somewhere that works for you. That's what you'll get at the Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel, where you'll find everything you need to work hard and play hard.
- Stay in touch with the free WiFi and local calls.
- Get up and at 'em in the morning with our coffee and tea service.
- Get your brain revved up for the day ahead with a workout in our 24-hour fitness facility.
- In the evenings, unwind at our nightly social hour or use the yoga mat in your room for some stretching.
- If you're holed up working on a big project, we'll deliver a delicious meal from Angeline’s to you.
Tryon Park Preferred
If you're looking for a home while on the road, consider signing up as a Tryon Park Preferred guest. This exclusive partnership offers the following:
- Discounted guestroom rates
- Complimentary drink at check-in
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary fax and basic printing
- 10% discount on food & beverage
- Special invitations to on-property activations
Kimpton's Global Business Program has evolved. Designed specifically for small & medium enterprises, you'll have more opportunities to book at all participating IHG hotel brands globally. The new program offers:
- A discount up to 10%
- An automatic IHG® Rewards Gold upgrade after your next IHG Business Edge stay
- A robust portal to track your account spend and more
Join Now to access IHG Business Edge and unlock the benefits of this new global program.
Introducing IHG® Business Rewards
You'll be rewarded for eligible spend at participating hotels when you book rooms, events or meetings on behalf of others.
Walk or Ride to Nearby Attractions, Corporate Head Offices and More
Real estate doesn't get much better than this. We're ideally located across from Romare Bearden Park and Truist Field in the Third Ward, allowing you to easily get down to business and still see a few sights while you're here:
- Romare Bearden Park - 1 block (1 min walk)
- Barings - 300 South Tryon Building connected (1 min walk)
- Bank of America Stadium - 0.5 miles (10 min walk)
- Bank of America Tower - 0.3 miles (6 min walk)
- Truist Field - 0.1 miles (3 min walk)
- Bank of America NEW Tower - 0.3 miles (6 min walk)
- Discovery Place Science - 0.4 miles (8 min walk)
- Deloitte - 0.3 miles (6 min walk)
- NASCAR Hall of Fame - 0.5 miles (10 min walk)
- One Wells Fargo Center - 0.2 miles (5 min walk)
- Charlotte Convention Center - 0.4 miles (8 min walk)
- Ally Financial Center - 0.1 miles (3 min walk)
- EpiCentre shopping and dining district - 0.4 miles (8 min walk)
- Grant Thornton - 0.2 miles (5 min walk)
- Harvey B. Gantt Center - 0.3 miles (6 min walk)
- Truist Center (Hearst Tower) - 0.3 miles (6 min walk)
- Spectrum Center - 0.5 miles (11 min walk)
- Southend Charlotte - 2.4 miles (11 min drive)
- Levine Museum of the New South - 0.6 miles (13 min walk)
- Optimist Hall - 2.0 miles (10 min drive)
- Charlotte Nature Museum - 3.6 miles (14 min drive)
- NoDa Neighborhood - 3.5 miles (15 min drive)
- U.S. National Whitewater Center - 13.5 miles (25 min drive)
- SouthPark Neighborhood - 6.5 miles (21 min drive)
- PNC Music Pavilion - 15.9 miles (22 min drive)
- Plaza-Midwood Neighborhood - 2.9 miles (14 min drive)
Adding a meal to a meeting makes it 150% more productive — or at least 150% tastier. Try these great spots near the hotel:
- Angeline’s (on-site): modern, Italian-inspired menu
- La Belle Helene (1 block) – refined brasserie serving French fare
- Latta Arcade (1 block) – multiple restaurants and lunch options, casual dining + grab’n’go
- Rhino Market & Deli (0.1 miles) – Deli, Soups, and salads
- Fin & Fino (0.2 miles) – Seafood & American fare
- Mimosa Grill (0.2 miles) - new American fare with southern accents
- The Kings Kitchen (0.2 miles) – non-profit restaurant serving southern-inspired cuisine from Carolina farms
- 5Church Charlotte (0.3 miles) – hip, loftlike steakhouse
- Basil Thai (0.3 miles) – stylish thai spot in uptown charlotte
- Tupelo Honey Charlotte (0.2 miles) – seasonal southern-style cuisine
- Essex Bar & Bistro (0.3 miles) – global cuisine bistro